Prenatal Chiropractic Care at Sorell-Iversen Chiropractic Clinic
Sorell-Iversen Chiropractic Clinic provides prenatal chiropractic care in Manhattan and surrounding areas. As a natural process, your pregnant body will move and change to prepare for the upcoming birth of your baby. This change affects your ligaments and joints as hormones are released to make you more flexible for childbearing. In addition, the weight from the fetus, placenta and amniotic fluid will cause a shift in gravity which often results in back pain and other issues.
How Does Chiropractic Care Work in Pregnancy and Beyond
- Chiropractic care involves a non-invasive, painless, gentle manipulation to readjust your spine, ligaments, and muscles. This is a holistic approach that brings your body back into the position necessary for whole body health.
- This procedure can help or completely eliminate pain as well as making childbirth easier.
- Our chiropractors, Dr. Sean Sorell, and Dr. Scott Iversen are specifically trained in prenatal chiropractic care. They realize that being proactive before, during and after childbirth is the key.
- Studies show that chiropractic care can help many problems and conditions associated with your entire pregnancy.
- Feel better throughout your pregnancy and after the birth of your baby.
- A healthy, well-aligned body is a plan for success. You prepare in every other way for your little one's birth. Preparing your body as well is a wise decision.
- A chiropractor can give nutritional counseling to assist with eating the appropriate foods for your growing pregnant body. Some pain can be attributed to poor eating habits or vitamin deficiencies. We can counsel you on the right foods to eat to ease your discomfort as well as controlling weight gain beyond normal boundaries.
Schedule an Appointment Today!